Sundown Audio

Blaupunkt Velocity V220 - has anyone ever used one?

tacomabanga1986

i got 2 blaupunkt velocity v220 amps a while ago for cheap

has anyone ran one yet?

missing some plugs but i can solder what i need to make em work, but where to get plugs? i wonder if a molex comp powersupply connector might work with some modding?

have yet to test em but this is what they look like

v220.jpg

m9J-zlHR6ZyM52RVe9Hj8Dw.jpg

any feedback welcome, small little 2ch amps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=blaupunkt&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=blaupunkt+plug&_sacat=0

IDK exactly what plug you are looking for but ebay has some..not sure if they fit your model..but heres a link to the search.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i got em to work, just take some 14 guage speaker wire, cut the end clean and slide it up on the plug, works fine, and dont have to solder =) maby tape a little bit

for 20wrms x2 amps they sound pretty good

dunno what to use em for tho, there 20wrms x2 @ 4ohm, and 40wrms x2 @ 2ohm, and not bridgeable

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Maybe some rear fill Coaxials..or lower end components

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived