Video of me bowling

thecityxignites

this is a video of me bowling at North Bowl in Wasilla, Alaska. the ball being thrown is a Hammer Jigsaw Trap with the out of box surface of 800/800/1000/1000/Polish with a pin up drilling. im not sure if that matters, but thats what it is. hope you enjoy.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

What's the shot like there? the ball doesn't look like it's moving too much and you seem to have a pretty high rev rate. unless there was a lot of carry down?

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

It's about a 37ft house shot with 26 units of oil, and there was quite a bit of carry down.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I average about 190.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

nicee i average 222 at the moment on house, i prob suck on sport shot tho, haven't thrown on a sport shot in a long time. i throw all storm equipment,never tried hammer before.

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

I've recently switched over to roto grip, and I love em.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

yea dude roto grip and storm makes really good stuff....i mostly use storm though, cause if you shoot a 300 with storm you get to bowl in a shootout for 1000 bucks.

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Storm and rotogrip huh? I hate them both. Lol but its been a minute since I've bought a new ball

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

haha yea you either hate em or love em, my boy cant stand storm, wont go near a ball....i love storm, i've used a few columbia and brunswick balls but, i always end up back with storm.

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Archived