joh17 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Nice amp. . .I'd like to see where this is heading. . .
Turn it up Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 i have a birth certificate of Authenticity that says says it did 11,700 at 12.4 volts and over 13.000 at 14.4 ! And my wife made me lock it in the closet becouse i was looking at it while we were having sex lol Lmao gotta sig this lol
bigsteve04tahoe Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 That thing is boss!!! I bet it accentuates your ride real well. Pioneer AVH-P9400BH head unit Galaxy Tab as library for Bumps 1Tb hard drive for more music (only about 200Gb) Rockford T400.4 for mids and highs 2 Crossfire 1700d strapped for subs 2 Sundown Zv3 15 inch subs Power T1652s components in front and rear doors. Punch tweets in the A pillars Big 3 upgrade in 1/0 Future Plans Kick pods for some more T1652S components Maybe some SA8v2's in a custom console once i get around to building it.
dougie503 Posted November 10, 2012 Author Report Posted November 10, 2012 I'm sure it will when I do my next build ! Just gotta deside on the Vehicle to use 07 Tahoe , crysler 300 or a magnum . I'm really leaning toward the Tahoe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.