Sonic Electronix

well im just bored to death and was wondering if anyone has a program that allows you to design something on the pc so you can see a computer generated view of the finished product?

im wanting to get one so i can do a couple sameples of how my doors may look once i start the pods, ... dont know if its out there for what im wanting, all i know is my free hand drawing skills suck ass lol,..... :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I use sketch up for my box designs, but as far as doing compound curves with it....I have no clue how or if you can.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

thats what i wasnt sure of , im wanting to use somthing that will show the detail with different hights of lines ect. to see if that part is too high and looks bad or thats a nice smooth transition....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i use pro/engineer can basically design what you want how you want but its a lil difficult to get used to but nce you do its second nature. o and its not free i paid 250$ for it lol and thats with a discount from my school.

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived