01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

I wish I had seen you build sooner-

Looks like a fun one. Everything looks good.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I have a pair of led strips under my lights they are in my build log love them!

Ill probably install the ones going on my grille tomorrow, gonna work alot on the truck tomorrow. I wanna hear this thing already

I wish I had seen you build sooner-

Looks like a fun one. Everything looks good.

thanks man, I really like your build as well.. read through the whole thing a while back, very cool on the alternator trick as well.

Have lots of pics and updates for the truck but im tired as FUCK. so i will upload them in the morning.. got some surprises too :BART:

Evening bitches... got some updates for yeahs..

lets start it off with a bang

DSC_0249.jpg

Next two pics show why there hasnt been shit for progress the last week and a half, i was in New Orleans with my girlfriends fam!

this is her and I infront of the Superdome in downtown NO

DSC_0261.jpg

bad ass pic I took while we were on the barge.

DSC_0270.jpg

Of course I went to Bourbon Street..

DSC_0279.jpg

Christmas day it snowed in Dallas, wtf! Girls jeep posted with my truck! (Man I really need to get my valance back on...)

DSC_0284.jpg

Started mocking up my little under dash housing that will hold my HU, test fitted in the truck and I still have room to move around even though Im 6'3.. it will be going above my left knee

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

iPad mini dash mock up. knob you see on the left flushed in is a Pac LC1 i took apart and mounted, it will serve as My bass knob, not sure if I will end up doing this dash white, or black, or a combo of both.. Im thinking a combo..

DSC_0296.jpg

Yeah its gonna be nice and flush

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Looks like a good place for some LEDs...

DSC_0303.jpg

Today I installed my LED's I ordered in my grille.

Heat shrinked and ready to go

DSC_0306.jpg

Daytime pics do NO justice, you can only see the actual color of them at night, scroll down for night shots(;

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

Gettin ready to solder the passenger side

DSC_0313.jpg

All taped up and done!

DSC_0316.jpg

Before...

DSC_0300.jpg

After!

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

They dont project much light out in front of the truck but from the LED's over to the side it lights up everything, they will compliment my HID's very well..

started painting some interior pieces I had sanded.. just wanted to see some progress really.. lol i still need to sand down some other panels.

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

camera died after this pic but youre not missing much..

DSC_0319.jpg

gonna take the lady shopping tomorrow so IDK what I will get done but stay tuned I may have some more small updates for you guyz.. sorry I havent been consistent with updates. thats about to change(:

also check out my build log for my girls car im doing, a VERY nice budget install im doing for her.

heres the link.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157122-04murdalanches-girlfriends-jeep-build-american-bass-alpine-mb-quart-audio-technix/

Awesome progress brosephus! Been out of commission for a bit, but I'm back now. Looking fucking sick!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Archived