01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

You should get banned for asking that question

Lol

Of course man

Hehehe(:

meeeee

Oh how I've been lacking on updates, been building the amp rack today, need to go buy some L brackets, it's coming together though! The way I mounted the SAZ looks pretty cool, subs are in the box and in the truck as well. Picking up batts tomorrow, were almost done guys(:

I'm leaving for school Sunday, I think Friday is e warmest day and best chance to fiberglass so I'm gonna do it all then as far as the ipad dash. Should be painting it and finishing this bish just in time before I leave(:

OH and I almost forgot, I'm picking up a NS v1 motor and 15" basket(: for $50!!!!! not sure what all I'm gonna build them (once I pick up another) with but uhh.. They'll be nasty. Carbon fiber dust caps, custom this and that, I may paint the baskets as well.. Not sure yet. But it will be sick as hell I promise.

I know I'm wearing out my welcome with no pics but rest assured I have been taking plenty, just too lazy to upload.

I probably will tonight after I get most of this amp rack built..

Continuing on with the HID install, I added a relay harness as well so that both HID's ALWAYS turn on when I start the truck, was having some problems with them not both turning on sometimes, onto the pics,

one installed, looking good

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

still need to be aimed but im very happy with the form and function of the install.. gonna do a HID retro this summer but for now this will do.

got the door pockets back in and the arm rests installed.

DSC_0346.jpg

LOL very ghetto and obviously a temporary place for it but i needed somewhere to put it! lol will put it somewhere else when I find the space,may just put it in the center console for when I redo the blowthrough..

DSC_0347.jpg

Did one last coat on these

DSC_0348.jpg

blacked out these little lights on the bottom of the door so they didnt stick out like a sore thumb

DSC_0344.jpg

Tweet rings in!

DSC_0349.jpg

Installed

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

still need to sand and paint the sail panel that goes on the top right by the window but this is what they are going to look like, simple and clean, just like i wanted.

Got the second baffle on and started cutting the holes

DSC_0340.jpg

finished cutting, and painted the box black

DSC_0342.jpg

decided to add a little twist

DSC_0343.jpg

came up with this!

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Installing!

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

cleaned up some wires as well

DSC_0353.jpg

ready for the amp rack!

DSC_0354.jpg

Started cutting some panels

DSC_0363.jpg

Carpeted

DSC_0365.jpg

then my camera died:( mounted the amp behind my seat against the wall at a 45 degree angle. stil trying to find room for the PDX 4.150... mmm we will see.. pics of the 15" Sundown NSv1 motor and basket coming in a few.

Archived