01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

Noticed the ECU Tigers sticker, so your over in Ada? I spent like half my younger years childhood at a doctors office over there, Dr. Tawfik Z Ramadan over on Arlington street!

Next time I'm over that way/down in Sulphur, I'm gonna have to message you so I can get a demo of the SA's when you get their mean asses put in :D

Yeah I go to East Central. ah I go down Arlington all the damn time!

yeah man just hit me up! ill be glad to give ya a demo

im out of mesquite tx as well i wanna chk it out if u get a chance im redoing my as we speak im gonna atart the build log here in the next few months prob right after new yr so hit me up as well

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Noticed the ECU Tigers sticker, so your over in Ada? I spent like half my younger years childhood at a doctors office over there, Dr. Tawfik Z Ramadan over on Arlington street!

Next time I'm over that way/down in Sulphur, I'm gonna have to message you so I can get a demo of the SA's when you get their mean asses put in :D

sure thing!

Just got done pickin up some install goodies for the truck.

First off here we have a dash kit for a '90 mustang, I found some sexy bolts at home depot I will be securing this to the center console with, will make for a clean install of the x994 and EQ

44_1.jpg

Case for the iPad mini i will be picking up either today or tomorrow

T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIOoBQnLNyj2Nw60_3.jpg

Was lookin around and found this, 4 sq feet of Second Skin Overkill CCF, I wanna try and out and see if its really worth it. got it for $6 shipped to my door, you cant beat that!

T2eC16dykE9s7tyVTBQlzNCEzk60_57.jpg

1/0 terminals for the Big 3!

KGrHqJHJDIE7zCgpGJmBPF5Wm89ig60_57.jpg

B-day is on the 30th, moms said to expect an iPhone 5 in the mail so i went ahead and got a case for it! the iphone will be jailbroken and will provide a data connection for the ipad for GPS purposes

KGrHqJHJC4FCFNEWMkWBQmry1-w60_3.jpg

and last but not least we have a fuse for the ladies install i will be doing over christmas break!

KGrHqFHJE4EzoVUltKBQYMrI1u8g60_12.jpg

Hope you enjoy, more updates coming soon.

Ordered the only iPad mini 4g a the only available Apple retailer in all of dallas, will be picking it up tomorrow. and starting the dash as soon as I get home.

Dash kit got here today..

Heres some update pics:

welded in the back panel and caulked it, from the previous blowthrough set up

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

photo2-12.jpg

roof done with some AT 60 mil from my previous install

photo4-8.jpg

ready for expanding foam

photo5-7.jpg

heres a sneak peek:fro:

photo1-9.jpg

Ah shit, look at you, making progress. Looking good man! Glad you made it back to the big D.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Ah shit, look at you, making progress. Looking good man! Glad you made it back to the big D.

yessir, made alot of money this weekend,

now its time to build

I can't read the boot

Skar or sundown?

Fail I just read your title it says you have sundown

lol yeah sundown, youll see more of them shortly

look whats here!!!!!!

Capture-4.png

back in a bit!

You'll have to know how the Ipad mini is, I've been considering getting one of those, but I want someone I know to give me the low down on one. :]

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Archived