01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

GET BACK TO DALLAS AND GET THIS SHIT IN!! I WANT A DEMO! :twirl:

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

I wish i could just skip my exams lmao..

But if you wanna stop by on the way home just to check the progress, get a mids and highs demo, and get your shit DD1'd, let me know!

and buy the time youre coming back to school, it will be done and you will be able to hear it :popcorn:

I wish i could just skip my exams lmao..

But if you wanna stop by on the way home just to check the progress, get a mids and highs demo, and get your shit DD1'd, let me know!

and buy the time youre coming back to school, it will be done and you will be able to hear it :popcorn:

Sweet man, sounds solid! I look forward to it!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Updates!

Big UPS to Kangaroux over on caraudio.com, he dropped everything he was doing to take care of me with this design... you're the man bro.. Thanks for hooking me up with this sexy ass design, shit tons of port!

48330dd3a475ab429991c5210e6f1d55.jpg

8af32a7d9689ff23a2070addd4bb9f25.jpg

Got everything cut!!! I'm gonna start assembling some of it tomorrow, stay tuned!

59e12f61db5033a0503f0f7af6c688b7.jpg

first thing we this update:

BIG shout out to 03F150MrSBF over on caraudio.com, was chillin with him earlier when we got the idea to print out some vinyl sheets for stencils.. for all your vinyl/sticker needs hit him up, he can do just about ANYTHING you need..

DSC_0196.jpg

now what you see here is just pink sundown vinyl stickers right? well what im going to do is use them as stencils, first im going to build my box, and then I will stain the sides and top where i want the "sundown audio" to go, i will then lay the vinyl down over the stained wood, then Im going to roll on black paint over all of the box, remove the vinyl and I will have a black box with "sundown audio" written in stained wood, its gonna look super bad ass.. if you dont understand, dont worry you'll see what I mean in a few days.:emb:

heres a preview of how it will be laid out on the side pieces, the smaller sticker you see above will be on the top baffle

DSC_0197.jpg

oh yeah, notice that SHOK 1/0, thats gonna be my negative run to the back batt.

anyways, IM GOING BACK TO DALLAS TOMORRROOWWWWW!!!

stay tuned bishes!

Archived