Jump to content

5901 viper proximity sensor


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the reply I got. I installed it thursday pretty easy I got it to where I want it. Only problem is the rear I can get up to the window and the alarm won't go off unlike on the sides

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

you gotta move the prox to as close to the center of the car as possible and then adjust the outer field till its where you want it . its a pain to dial in if you ask me lol, i hate using them

Posted

X2

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Posted

Also make sure you are adjusting it outside and not in a garage. Believe it or not that can affect sensitivity and field positioning.

MotoCARR

MECP Advanced

Need wiresheets for your car? Let me know!

Authorized DEI & Omega Remote Start/Security Dealer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5904 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...