Jump to content

Nasty1

Members
  • Posts

    311
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nasty1

  1. Decaf zip 33 # 3 ....... Perfict demo song

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. n8ball2013

      n8ball2013

      yeah decaf does sq.

    3. Leo1103

      Leo1103

      damn i got all excited cuz i thought it was back

    4. Carbon
  2. Did I miss something some where, I thought there was 4 lvl 6 18s in there? The end of the video said 4xl 18s........
  3. Sick as fuck man........
  4. You know man you keep doin you, if you were as bad as they say you wouldnt have the #1 car audio form on the planet. So let all the haters hate and make you and your website even bigger. I respect everything you have done from the days of ROE till now.
  5. looks bad ass. Does he got a build log???
  6. 4 subs per amp, Coils are in series on each sub then parallel back at the amp What is the final load at the amp???
  7. Send me some Chico's PLEASE ...............
  8. ^^^^^^^^^^^ 100% agree No matter all the good he did he knew what was goin on , he mite was well have been rapping them kids too.
  9. Nice job Bryan . Where do i find that Adele remix???
  10. How much shipped to Amarillo Tx 79103 ???
  11. Ok I'll get a AGM charger. Got 1 more ? Can I charge them with my amps still connected or do I need to disconnect them ?
  12. They haven't been sitting at all !!!! They are in my blazer hooked up and I use it every day, but my amps are not hooked up.
  13. I havent charged them with a chager yet . Going to buy one in the morning. I posted as soon as i read about them resting so low.
  14. Its about .02 off so i know its not that
  15. I have two yellow tops that are about a year and a half old and they rest at 11.8 and 11.9 volts. I read that if they rest lower than 12.5 they are bad. They were on a mechman 250 alt with 2 runs of + and - with 1/0 and the big 3. My ? is there a way to bring up there resting voltage or do i need to buy new batterys??? Thankz
  16. Thanks for the info .I have been reading that thread and i dont have a meter or DATS and dont have the cash for them so...... Thanks for trying to help me out . Im going to do the GO for it and see what happends.
  17. So do i have to tune it to the sealed resonance of my blazer even though i only play with my windows down?? I dont do comps.
  18. I want it to play low . This is going to be a temp box till I get more subs. It will really be at 1.4 had a brain fart that day when I put that. I was running 2. 18s at .7 but one gave out.
×
×
  • Create New...