Jump to content

just got asked to engineer for RNV


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know this is really off topic but i just got asked to engineer one band at Rythm and vines this year and stage tech for another, I went last year as a laborer and 6 days work for free hoping i would get some work, never got called during the year, until now and they want to me engineer a band :) i know its not overly impressive, but im so dam stoked. Ill be mixnig a band called Five Mile Town (ive done shows for them before and they asked for me by name, aswel as doing stage tech for the black seeds, I know their engineer Chris really well and he has always helped me out getting me work and experience.

For those who dont know what RNV is, its a new years festivle down here in New Zealand, the largerest in the country, also also the place its held (east coast of the country) means its one of the first places in the world to get the sunrise, Ill link some vidoes,

anyway just thought id share as im 19, and mixing at a gig like this (30000 people), its huge for me, and could be what i need to get my name out there more :)

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4636 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...