Jump to content

Something to match Clarion SRQ6932R


RyanJ

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whats up yall. I was wondering, what are some good front door speakers that would match my rear dash 6x9 Clarion SRQ6932R's. I'm pretty sure my front doors need 5 1/4's but I'm not sure what would be a good match. Also, I'm going to be looking for an amp to be running these 2 so any suggestions on those too would be great. Thanks!

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 638 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...