iceman1575 Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 I didn't know it was this easy, but tomorrow I'm taking down the form to record a DBA (Doing Business As) for my sound company. I've been running it as a "hobby" more or less, but with this opens some more options for me, including business accounts and I'm already planning on taking two loans out for more equipment and for a stage trailer to rent. My father has been by my side since the start, and he's hoping to work out a plan with me to get the loans (cosign for me) and help me get going. Plan is to have the equipment paid off within 3-4 years (on a 5 year term) with the stage being paid off in 2-3 years. Everything is falling in place for me. Just have to keep pushing for what I do. POTATO!
New2Dis Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 congrats man , feels good when things play out to our liking huh ,, have a brew "Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15
RCP Audio Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 awesome! I wish you the best with everything! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
iceman1575 Posted November 7, 2012 Author Report Posted November 7, 2012 congrats man , feels good when things play out to our liking huh ,, have a brew If it was legal for me to, I would (Kinda gives you a perspective how tough it is for me by saying that...lol) awesome! I wish you the best with everything! Thanks man, and I'll be sure to keep you updated! Same system as I talked about, extra pair of EV's with a Studiolive 1642, my current SL2442 with 4 QSC KW153's and KW181s, 6 KW122's, Line6 wireless mics, LED lighting, Audix and Shure mics (plus a couple Sennheiser and AKG) and a 22x20ft stage trailer. One of these... POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.