2005 F150 4x4 Build - Wall Design

Wish I woulda know you were gonna do your doors, I have some fiberglass panels I would have cut you a hella deal on

20121115_141158.jpg

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Wish I woulda know you were gonna do your doors, I have some fiberglass panels I would have cut you a hella deal on

20121115_141158.jpg

PM sent

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

20121115_141158.jpg

PM sent

Hahahaha good choice, and sexy truck!

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

so I never thought id say this ( I am a chevy guy) but your truck is VERY nice looking. In for more pics. Love those headlights. I wish Mine was that clean!

Thanks bud, really appreciate it. Haha I don't discriminate chevy ford dodge etc it's all good! Hoping to get the final install on the console done soon. Plans for 37s or 38s are in the works as well.

Its actually funny man, before I saw this build, I saw your truck on Lifted trucks USA on facebook and loved it so much, I put it as my background on my phone and its still like that! Then this morning I was looking through SMD and found your build! Love the truck and the all the work being done!

-1994 Dodge Dakota

-Lifted

-Murdered out

-Pro comp beadlock rims and General Grabber At2 tires

-Rockford T1D212

-Rockford 750.1 at 910w RMS

-Focal Solid 4 at 75x4

-Rockford T1 6.5 up front

-Rockford Punch 5x7 in rear

-Sony BT38U headunit with bluetooth,etc

-Rockford 4 Gauge

-Singer 250 amp alt!

-Race accessory HIDS

-Soon to come-

D3400

Kicker 2500.1

Fi BL 12[/font]

so I never thought id say this ( I am a chevy guy) but your truck is VERY nice looking. In for more pics. Love those headlights. I wish Mine was that clean!

Thanks bud, really appreciate it. Haha I don't discriminate chevy ford dodge etc it's all good! Hoping to get the final install on the console done soon. Plans for 37s or 38s are in the works as well.

Its actually funny man, before I saw this build, I saw your truck on Lifted trucks USA on facebook and loved it so much, I put it as my background on my phone and its still like that! Then this morning I was looking through SMD and found your build! Love the truck and the all the work being done!

Appreciate the kind words, she's a work in progress sort of my never ending project haha.

Ordered some sound deadener yesterday, going to pull the whole interior out and deaden. Parts of the dash will be getting painted red to match the exterior and the headliner will be done in suede.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Appreciate the kind words, she's a work in progress sort of my never ending project haha.

Ordered some sound deadener yesterday, going to pull the whole interior out and deaden. Parts of the dash will be getting painted red to match the exterior and the headliner will be done in suede.

Suede gets you laid... I wouldnt know but that's what I've been told ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

My dash/door panels will be getting painted just like this but red to match the exterior:

My buddy Jakes F150

559496_425963727415360_536061417_n.jpg

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

I just ordered my big 3 upgrade from CE Auto Electric Supply a vendor on the forum. Tony is top notch very helpful explained everything to me about the kit and provided me with the perfect solution for my application best of all he offers a 10% discount to SMD members. I look forward to installing the kit and he will be the guy I talk to when I go to my 2 battery set up.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

No audio updates today but I made it onto the cover of the www.showstopperz.net calendar they are for sale on the website if you want to pick up a copy.

2013Sampler.jpg

:rockwoot:

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Archived