Sundown Audio

power acustik bamf 5500d ... real world info?

Fatman489

Ok so a friend of mine has this amp and wants me to do some minor work on his car and he will give it to me ( claims too much power and blew his subs .. I'm guessing too much clipping lol ) I know its ratings but I also know its not gonna do that lol ... So I'm just curious as what to honestly expect from the amp, and does it seriously take dual 4ga? ( I'm out of town right now so I haven't actually seen it yet lol ) why not a single 0? .. o well its gonna take me maybe 45 minutes to do the work and I mainly just wanna help him out so any info on this thing is greatly appreciated, but plz don't tell me to save for a better amp because I'm not buying it lol thanks in advance :)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

I'd expect 2krms @ 1 ohm out of it MAX. And pics on sonic show it is indeed dual 4ga.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Btw I think it actually has 200a of fusing ... I believe its 5 40a fuses ... But not sure ... You think it'll push a 1ohm load harder than my rf t1000bd ?... Ima hook of up to my hdc3 18 and see how it does ... But I'm purdy sure I won't leave it in there lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

I'm gonna see if I can find anyone with the tools to clamp it, I'm curious lol ... Just have to figure out how to do it with it having dual inputs ... But if I seen anything over 1700rms I will be ecstatic lol ... But hopefully I can find the tools to do it

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Archived