Hey guys,

Well it mite not be big and it mite not be a real motorcycle but thats because im almost 17 and one cant get a motorcycle liscence and 2 cant afford a big bike let alone the insurance for me being a minor lol but anyway this is my Mid-bike, or pocketbike as most people call it. Its almost 100% modded. I swapped out the stock 110cc engine, carb and everything and put in a big 140cc OGM engine.

Heres a list of what it has.

140cc OGM

Oil cooler

26mm Mikuni Carb

Foam air filter

17 tooth front sprocket

Pit bike exhaust

Yoshimura 1/4 turn Billet throttle

Billet Grips

Whats on the way as of today:

Inner Rotor kit

Race Cam

28 tooth rear sprocket

VM26 carb

and much more to come after that.

The bike ran a good 55mph when it had all of its stock stuff in. I havent fired up the new 140cc yet due to not having the extra cash and its cold out. ill have videos of the bike running with its newer stuff ASAP. with all the stuff i have listed up there im looking for the 70mph range. i know ill be in the 60's easily. For anyone who wants info on the bike feel free to PM me.

Pics attached and a link to a video of it passing too.

Let me know what you think :)

1st 2 pics are it with its stock stuff and its body. 2nd pic of it with out its body and new stuff.

myx18withhernew07plastics.jpg

newbody-left2.jpg

140ccx182.jpg

VIDEO (stock, upgraded vid coming soon.)

(p.s. it is a 4 stroke, for some reason everyone says it sounds like a 2 stroke... i think its the camera that makes it sound higer pitched but yea lol.)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

when the weather clears...we need vids!

Edited by BURRITO
they race those @ the shifter cart track here in Sac.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

when the weather clears...we need vids!

There will definitly be vids :)

when you say they race them are you talking the smaller ones or the ones like mine is. mine is sightly bigger than a CRF50. the actual pocket bikes are like 3/4s the size of a crf50 lol. i have one of those too. its just not running at the moment.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

There will definitly be vids :)

when you say they race them are you talking the smaller ones or the ones like mine is. mine is sightly bigger than a CRF50. the actual pocket bikes are like 3/4s the size of a crf50 lol. i have one of those too. its just not running at the moment.

there is a pocket bike class, a mini super bike class up to 125cc, and a mini motard class 125cc also!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

SWEET!!! I wish i lived there... but i dont fit the class anyway. im at 140cc... and im hoping to do a Big bore kit here soon too. :( damn.
your still in the 125 class, because there is no dyno @ the track! ;)

your still in the 125 class, because there is no dyno @ the track! ;)

lol they mite start to notcie things when i jump out in front so quick ;) lol. i wish i had a track over here. its boring over here... not to mention illegal to ride them. they can actually be street legal but like i said. insurance is a bitch... esspecially for my age. anyway yea man i wish i had a track to run on. it would be great.

oh. i wish i could tag this thing too! lol tank size is 1.8 liters (smaller and a 2 liter soday bottle) and it gets 30 miles to a tank... you do the match ;):D:)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

lol they mite start to notcie things when i jump out in front so quick ;) lol. i wish i had a track over here. its boring over here... not to mention illegal to ride them. they can actually be street legal but like i said. insurance is a bitch... esspecially for my age. anyway yea man i wish i had a track to run on. it would be great.

oh. i wish i could tag this thing too! lol tank size is 1.8 liters (smaller and a 2 liter soday bottle) and it gets 30 miles to a tank... you do the match ;):D:)

naw mane! they got the same bikes as yours with CRF150 motors in them so you will get smoked! :D