Sonic Electronix

4th order question/Box question

Why dont you want to tune 4th order low? And if i did, what would happen? The box is going to be 29Hz, What box would you guys recommend? Going to be Sub up port back. Size isnt a problem lol

sealed part dictates how low it can play. ported part dictates how high it will play. thats from what i've read. not too sure if its 100% right or not. but if you tune to 29hz, people will laugh at how stupid you are

sealed part dictates how low it can play. ported part dictates how high it will play. thats from what i've read. not too sure if its 100% right or not. but if you tune to 29hz, people will laugh at how stupid you are

Laugh at how stupid the 4th order is or how stupid i am for tuning that low?

The second one.

I think as n8 once put it. Just cuz it's tuned to 44 hz doesn't mean it won't get low and jiggle your balls

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sealed part dictates how low it can play. ported part dictates how high it will play. thats from what i've read.

With this in mind, could i increase the sealed volume a wee-bit and make the ported like..35hz? to make it slump on the low end?

A t-line depending on the FS of the sub.

Idk if it would be safe to tune a 4th order that low. But I don't know much so build it and let us know!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived