Sundown Audio

Made Enclosure in Sketchup, Need volume opinions!

So I have been asking and asking about console boxes for my F250. I finally went in sketchup and this is what I came up with. I have 2 or 3 more designs but I think this one is the closest to what I want. It is still a little bit big for My Sundown Z v.2, but I am only running it on a sax1200d. Do yall think I should add some things to the inside to get volume down, just leave it as is, or do a whole other design?

I hand calculated the volume and got 2.38 ft^3 after sub displacement and port displacement.

The port is 10inches wide by 2.5inches tall by 28inches long which puts this tuned right at 30 hertz I think.

f250portedconsole3.jpg

f250portedconsole4.jpg

f250portedconsole.jpg

f250portedconsole2.jpg

PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!

Screwgreen-1.jpg

seems a little big for a 12, but i think that it would slam pretty good, and if you really were worried about it (and plus i really like this design) i would add a brace or 2, just to get the volume down a wee bit. All in all i like it! :D