Please Help!

littleitaly1990

My left speaker wasn't playing right, it wasn't as bright as my right. Now my right sounds excellent, bright but not harsh. I thought it would be a polarity problem, but checked everything. Seems as though it is because my tweeter to the left side isn't playing up to par. Thing is, I tested it out and the problem is at the crossover. I'm so damn confused!!! These are my speakers http://infinitysystems.com/car/products/pr...&Region=USA

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Car domain said they would refund it or have it fixed via Infinity...thanks guys :rolleyes:

on my polks i had to resoilder the crossover rezister thing back to it for the tweet, but ied just get another xover and see if that works, and those look like some killer comp sets do they got good midbass?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

on my polks i had to resoilder the crossover rezister thing back to it for the tweet, but ied just get another xover and see if that works, and those look like some killer comp sets do they got good midbass?

wow I got a reply! How did you resolder the resister and did it work good?

They got pretty damn good midbass in my opinion! When my subs were off people asked if I was keeping them on low volume lol....

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived