I've been thinking of doing my own setup like that, but I might just somehow use the 3rd row seat out of my 2002 Rendezvous (I'd much rather find a use for it than just leave it folded down in the back, since I'm going to have work gear in there, and possibly a sub box, and I could gain a few more cubes of extra room with it removed). Or I might "steal" the passenger seat out of my 1986 Bronco II, since it's not being driven anyway (engine issues and I dropped the insurance on it when I got the Buick) :P.

I just need a place to put that stuff and buy a wheel, shifter, and pedals (last one I owned was an old InterAct V3 wheel).

here is a cheap racing seat you might want to look into using...Jegs for $30

http://www.jegs.com/...763085/10002/-1

Thanks man! those are really cheap, i was hoping on using something from the junk yard but this seems a lot better for a cheaper price.

:drink40:

should be alot lighter too

I like this idea as well. The kit version looks enticing, since it comes with the brackets and stuff.

octane%20beer%20arcade%20machine.jpg

If your gonna do it, do it right.....with the Beer Tap onboard!

LOL

Now you can drink and drive from the safety of your own home, with no chance of hurting anybody else :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I almost made one of these when I was big into GT. I got the steering wheel to is what made me think about doing it.

On the Tactile Transducers- they work! But... can be annoying. Check these out- self amplified, you can just strap it on the back of the car seat. It also has a knob you can adjust the "volume" or vibration with.

Aura "interactor" :

product1.jpg

Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=aura+interactor&_sacat=0&_from=R40

They can be had for like $25-40 or so. :D I have 2 of them I used for funsies every now and then.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I almost made one of these when I was big into GT. I got the steering wheel to is what made me think about doing it.

On the Tactile Transducers- they work! But... can be annoying. Check these out- self amplified, you can just strap it on the back of the car seat. It also has a knob you can adjust the "volume" or vibration with.

Aura "interactor" :

product1.jpg

Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/...cat=0&_from=R40

They can be had for like $25-40 or so. :D I have 2 of them I used for funsies every now and then.

How old is it? it says it works with super nintendo and sega lmao... hmmm

just as long as someone said it works ima pull the trigger in a while. maybe not the aura but something a llil more new haha

Archived