2013 hyundai accent

jordan23

hey guys, i'm starting to plan my setup for my car that i am getting once i am done college(April next year). I want to build something light since it doesn't have much power, so a single 12 or 15 low power. The only electrical upgrades i will be doing is the big 3 and maybe a small agm battery in the back. The stock alt is 90A. I currently have a 4 channel amp thats pushing 60rms @4 ohms 100rms @2 ohms. Its a six speaker system that comes stock so 1`` tweeters 6.5`` mids in the front and 5x7`` in the back. I want a setup that will get loud when i want to but still retain some sq. my budget for the whole setup is 1500$. So i'd like to have your opinions on what equipment would suit my car the best.

thanks, Jordan

I don't know how much the body has changed on the Accent but my ex has an 08 and there is literally no space in the hatch for much of anything. I was able to get 2 10's in the back sealed on 400w and for what she wanted it was great. Sounded good kept everything else stock and it got the job done. Before we broke up we were thinking 2 SA-8v2's on 1500w but I was having a hard time coming up with a way to fit an enclosure and amps in the hatch area. Speaker wise I was going to do 5.25's in the back instead of 5x7's. Trey_Dog on here has an 07 I believe so you can talk to him about what space you really have to work with.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived