What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

and the fan i just cut the usb off and ran the positive and negative right to the amp im not sure if its too hot down in the spare tire well or the amp is just getting real hot but the fan should keep it down blows alot of air

page 5 and im still talkin to myself .. ive got the loud part now i need help with the clear part.. Nobody has any idea what is making this screetching buzzing humming sound that gets worse with the key on and even worse with car on

Do you have another radio that you can try out? or possibly another amp? The sound is only thru your mids and highs right? Did you ever reground your headunit? Also could try unhooking certain things to try and isolate the problem. Also your intial post has been answered, now you are having other problems, so maybe you need to start a new thread.

i need to find a ground location behind the radio ..not another ground cable, but a peice of metal i can use.. the RCAs are new, the amp is New .. i hooked the amp up in someone elses car just to test it on the first day i got it since he had the wires ran already.. it worked just fine ... does running the amp power wire under the amp a few inches between wood doesnt cross RCa cables

it could be thru the bass amp too but the subwoofer doesnt play that HIGH pitched noise when i put the tweeters on it is way louder buzzing than just with the mid range and midbass

.. i dont like to type name brands because people just ignore u if its not the best of the best... but the double din has no name brand.model number anything ..when u turn it on the first thing it says is "car entertaiment system" mispelled and all plays sd, dvd, cd, tv tuner,backup camera 2 rca out one sub out ...

Ok so if you dont think its the amps, you dont think its the rcas, the next thing to question is the headunit. So what you can do is maybe borrow an amp from a friend and hook it up to your hu and see if the noise is still present. Does it make the noise in every source like radio, cd, ipod, aux, etc.?

Archived