What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

ok so i will be starting to fiberglass my front doors. in my 2005 chrysler 300C. wanting to be able to show it off and still be loud when at carshows. where theres alot of other noise and stuff going on. i would like to use my current equipment which is (4) 6.5 american bass sqb. and some huge Selenium st400trio titanium super tweeters(2). ok

my question is do i just do 4 across each door and a tweeter. or use two6.5s and add some 8s. ..i will do the back doors in the future just not yet

I'd stick to one size of mid unless you're going to separate the drivers by frequency, to prevent any cancellation issues.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

well the car has 2rear deck 6x9s ,3.5s on the dash 6x9s in the front door(will be cut out). then the multiple speakers in front and back fiberglassing doors. So im sure i will have to run multiple amps wont that cure the diffrenet crossover levels

the guy helping me do the fiberglass says u gotta do at least some 8 inch speakers to be loud and carry.. i know not entirely true but what do you think..he just did a charger with 2 8soundstreams and a selenium horn in the all 4doors ..kinda wanna beat my friend

Use some selenium or sundown 8's if you want. Or even crescendo pwx8's. if you're doing full custom door panels, 8's will do you good. They can be crossed over a little lower and provide midbass. They'll be loud and sound decent. Nof like a sq ride at all, but they won't sound terrible.

Archived