What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

Ok so i got my double din installed today had to remove my bass amp to put the highs amp since i never got more 4gauge wire. I still need another rca to get 4channels so i had two 6.5 american bass on each of the two channels just on a board with an open back..

The selenium 8s and titanium super tweeters what kind of regular ol rectangle box can i make for these to be on the backside of my speakerbox facing forward with the seats folded down

I want to try out my new tablesaw anyways

I have the 4. 6.5s in the same wood thing as pictured above. They are closed back and i dont have them in "a box" I have two on each channel1,2 and no other speakers sound loud but feel like its playing a little scratchy like its crossed over not enough maybe

So I used up just about all of the qt can of "SprayDead" painted it on with a brush under side of the trunk lid and spare tire well and a few coats under the rear deck I saved some to do the top side of the deck too later made alot of rattle go away feels cleaner. The outside well I dont think you can stop it it's like the outside skin of the trunk hits the side I layered in deadener can't get in there

Archived