Second Skin Audio

Please help me out guys!!!

BiiiGWaves

Where do i go to get the material, and what kind of material do i use? I listen to a mixture, like typical rap bass lines, to drum n bass types that go from very deep up to mid and even into high notes.

Go to lowes and pick up a big 4x8 foot sheet of mdf or baltic birch (if your good with wood) some wood screws and titebond. a table saw really helps.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

smddcxl.pngheres a box that would work for the dc XL 15. sub up port back

where can i download this software???

i just searched torres box calculator, and download winisd while your at it

alright, so is that design really only $50 worth of wood? and where can i find a good deal on the dc xl 15? As well as an amp that can feed it. If I can only afford one, should i get the alternator or a larger battery?

I'm pretty sure thats only 0ne sheet. i found my 18 on here and it was local, just look around. and get the alternator first and grow from there.

A sheet of MDF is $37 up in Alaska.

its hard to say with the sub, id look on here for some ppl that might be selling one, but if not id go direct to www.dcsoundlab.com and see if they have an m1 model they can sale you. or m2 which ever one prefer. and the wood is only 36 bucks i think and the rest wont be much and amp, id look on manufactures webistes such as AQ, cactus, skar, hifonics, or somethin like crescendo, its all about your preference. but no matter what, if you go with DC Audio, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Archived