Second Skin Audio

Please help me out guys!!!

BiiiGWaves

Does that one sub really hit that hard? Better than 2 12's? I want this ish to hurt a little bit lol

i've had two 10s, two 12s, two 15s, and one 18 all getting the same wattage from the same amp and i've been the happiest with my one 18.

(no i didn't blow any of these subs they're sitting in my room or in friends cars)

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

If "2 12" kicker,s12c subs and a lanzar vibe 430 amp" is the loudest system you've herd, then 2K will hurt if you put it on one 18 two 12s or 30 walmart subs 2k will hurt for the first time.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Lol, well put sir.. I'm going to go ahead and get a dc sub then because you guys have said nothing but good things about it. I think I'm going to match it with the aq2200D because I can get a good deal for it. I'm going to get a 15 tho, cause there is no way in hell that I could fit a 6.0 cubic foot box in my camaro haha. So if anyone knows any good deals for a dc xl 15 let me know. Then i'll pick up some wiring and a new alternator. I will post pics and all that when I've done it all. Thanks for the help guys

Archived