Jump to content

How To Wire Your Subs (Spanish)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm making tutorial vids for the spanish speaking crowd thats into car audio. I'm no expert in the subject but I try my best to explain in detail everything that there is to know. Anyways if you like the vids be sure to SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

Also let me know what you think of the vids. Are they good? Are they helpful? etc...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

 

 

 

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6692 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...