Jump to content

How much power from amp for Certain speakers


Evan_P

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello there, posted a few days ago about getting a 4 channel amp and components for the front and back. Well that Idea is gone due to budget and fitment issues in the back of my truck. I am going with a set of Focal 165 A1 component speakers for the front, and some Rockford Fosgate P165's for the back. I would do Focals front and rear, just the coaxial versions for the rear, but they are wa too deep. I am going to but another amp for the front set. I currently have a Kenwood KAC-1502S powering my sub. But it can do 60 watts rms on two channels which is what the Focals are rated for. I plan to buy the Rockford Fosgate R125-2 as the second amp. It is rated at 40 watts rms on 2 channels. Which should I use for the Focals?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...