Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

English+Grammar+Workbook+For+Dummies.jpg

I have nothing else to add.

Lol I know, but im on mobile and My screen is cracked bad and My spell check is fucking up....I got insurance ill claim soon, sorry

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

ignore some of the asshole on here,

but anyways, speaking of asshole i would fucking hate my life if i had a prick cop as a neighbor.

but you're just going to have to accept the fact that this is a non-winning war, think about it logically,

there is no possible way for you to win over a cop who is you're neighbor.

just keep you're head low and avoid the douche.

but anyways, speaking of asshole i would fucking hate my life if i had a prick cop as a neighbor.

but you're just going to have to accept the fact that this is a non-winning war, think about it logically,

My dads a cop for 28 years. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I THINK IM ABOVE THE LAW, but My dad knows about this and will call his boss. And just tell him that they know we Have problems and we are neighbors and to stop bothering me

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

My dads a cop for 28 years. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I THINK IM ABOVE THE LAW, but My dad knows about this and will call his boss. And just tell him that they know we Have problems and we are neighbors and to stop bothering me

Is this one of those "my dad can beat up your dad" moments?

seems more like a kid and a adult having a disagreement, and the kid's dad having his son's back.

That's a lot to say about someone you don't know.

@OP

You just have to expect tickets.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

seems more like a kid and a adult having a disagreement, and the kid's dad having his son's back.

Kinda, I just want this guy to leave me alone its annoying

That's a lot to say about someone you don't know.

@OP

You just have to expect tickets.

I kno, im going to pay it

No its One of those, stop abusing Your job and leave the kid alone moments... I dont complain but this is diffrent

i feel for you dude but let me tell you something, you got off easy. heres my story: one day i got pulled over for bass and they put me in the back of the cop car, searched my truck and me, and gave me a court summons. what happened at court? the judge got a ordainance to "not play music so loud as to disturb others" or "loss of freedom" will follow. you know how pissed off i still am?

New setup 8-9-13

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc x497

mids/highs: alpine type s 6.5 comps front/5.25 coax rear

substage: 2 PSI pf1 high performace upgraded 15's

mids/high amp: alpine mrx-f65

substage amp: DC audio 2k

optima (for the time) red top in back

skyhigh 0ga wires (minus sub amp, which is some borrowed 0ga, lol)

build log soon

Archived