are you not entertained!!?!?!

Built a computer for a client using this case a little bit ago. Love that case. What're the guts?

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

hehehe, 12g of G.skill (going to be 16g here pretty soon)

i5-2400 (not K series cause im a fucking idiot)

GTX 550 (going to be a 7950)

630w Raidmax

Stock CPU cooler (going to be either a Corsair H100 OR a Thermalright SB-E silver arrow)

Its a pretty cheap build, but it handles the games i play maxxed like its nothing and never over heats, even with that dinky ass stock cooler

For the cpu, I'd suggest this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA

Does a great job at cooling, really quiet. And since you can't overclock with that processor you don't need a crazy cooling system anyways. But I've seen that cooler bring 2500k's to 4.8ghz easily.

Also I would just stick with an nVidia card, but that's my personal preference. I had a GTX460 and switched to a 6950. And I have absolutely hated my experience with the 6950 so far. The 460 was so solid. AMD is known for not having too great of drivers.

That's just my .02.

And x2 on the Raidmax PSU! I love those things. They're so cheap yet they're solid as hell. I have the 530ss model.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Well, the problem is that the MOBO i have can handle the K series, so all i have to do is buy a new cpu, and i want a cpu cooler that i can OC a little, this is the cooler im checkin out http://www.xoxide.com/thermalright-silverarrowsb-ecpucooler.html

Ive been thinking of the 600 series, but the new drivers AMD just came out with are blowing a bunch of people away, even some GTX fanboys

For that price I would go with my beloved Noctua NH-D14 cooler. I had it for a few months. I loved that thing. Brought my 6 core phenom I had at the time to 19 celcius idle believe it or not

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

For that price I would go with my beloved Noctua NH-D14 cooler. I had it for a few months. I loved that thing. Brought my 6 core phenom I had at the time to 19 celcius idle believe it or not

The silver arrow out does the NHD14 ;)

Haha nice, yeah I've been out of the air cooler game for a bit. But nice, go with that then.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Archived