Craigslist deal of the night goes to . . . . .

such a joke...

here is one for you.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3438173711.html

That guy looks like he has everything for the system but a car to put it in. Reminds me of a guy that drove 3 hours to buy a couple L7s off of me. Well he showed up with his girlfriend in her car. He said he was putting the Ľ7s in his car at home which had a blown motor?? I guess he is just gonna sit in his driveway and bump then. Idk.

haha ive pretty much did the same thing. told the guy id drive about30 minutes to meet him to sell him my boston g5's. i get to the parking lot he tells me then he tells me to drive to his house because his car was messed up. it was some blown up old crx that obviously wasnt all getting fixed anytime soon. im like you i guess he can just sit in the driveway and piss off some neighbors

haha ive pretty much did the same thing. told the guy id drive about30 minutes to meet him to sell him my boston g5's. i get to the parking lot he tells me then he tells me to drive to his house because his car was messed up. it was some blown up old crx that obviously wasnt all getting fixed anytime soon. im like you i guess he can just sit in the driveway and piss off some neighbors

Lol. Yep. Ya this guy was happier than shit. Even gave me a bro hug for holding on to them till he got there. I really haven't quite figured out what the hell some people like bout those L7s. You could build a sub out of Lego s and it would prob sound better than those things.

i got sucked in to trying them back in my high school days. right when they came out with the black cones instead of silver. i built my box and was so exited to try it out but then was like . . . . really ? haha but at least i had a friend there who thought it was great and bought it off me a few days later

Archived