Just what the title says. BF3 on PC, we have our own TS with 4-6 guys already that play. Usually just about 4 though. We talk a lot of shit and are fairly vulgar, so 16+. Message me for details. Some of us also play SC2 and Dayz.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I might be getting for my PC soon, the Aftermath maps look like they would be sick on real comp..

I'll hit you up in the near future if I do

u on PS3 too?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Nope, we just play it on PC. Some of us have other games for consoles, but for the most part we're just PC. Only other thing I have is Wii, lol.

And yes, the maps are gorgeous on PC :)

Would it be gorgeous with a 6550 running dual with an a8 apu and 16gb mem at either 1600 or 18xx? I forget, shame on me.. just did a little budget build this summer, haven't got a game for it yet though, lol

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

boom50cal, it's my username for everything lol. We have a TS already. I added you, message me sometime if you see me on and I'll throw you the info.