I just joined their match. They were in different squads though.

Battlelog updates FTL. I guess that's what we get for playing at 4AM in the morning :P

I know. Good thing I woke up at 6PM yesterday.....not really...

BY THE WAY...if anyone is interested in using my Teamspeak, feel free to use it for whatever you want (just don't fuck around in it) I'm wanting to get the upgraded NPL license to open it to 512 clients (although I may not need it) but it's there for anyone that wants to use it...IP is djiceman.no-ip.org

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

I got about 8 hours in last night and this morning lol. My eyes were burning.

That was fun.

I almost went ahead and made an SMD platoon, but decided not to.

Edit: Installing TS anyway, even though I don't have a mic (actually I do, but I don't use it). I forgot that TS had a player limit unless you pay for it. We used to use it for the Counter Strike: Source clan I was in. I think we ended up switching to Ventrillo for a while

Edited by n1ghtsn1p3r

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I got about 8 hours in last night and this morning lol. My eyes were burning.

That was fun.

I almost went ahead and made an SMD platoon, but decided not to.

Edit: Installing TS anyway, even though I don't have a mic (actually I do, but I don't use it). I forgot that TS had a player limit unless you pay for it. We used to use it for the Counter Strike: Source clan I was in. I think we ended up switching to Ventrillo for a while

TS2, you didn't have to as long as you weren't making a profit. TS3, you can have up to 32 people, which will probably suit our needs for the most part...just would be nice to have 512 slots. Lol

POTATO!

I'm enjoying being shot in the face from across teh map with an iron-sighted SMG. /sarcasm

Seriously, that one map with the train tracks (the one with the train tracks high up), it's happened numerous times.

I am getting better with the sniper rifles though. I'm torn between the SV98 and teh SKS. I do love the fact that you can pretty much tweak loadouts on the fly, until a medic comes along and revives you lol.

I "stalked" Audio and Meade again. I had to ragequit one match due to getting raped by tanks and helicopters every time I would spawn. Also suiciding by C4 when trying to take out tanks lol

Edited by n1ghtsn1p3r

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I'm enjoying being shot in the face from across teh map with an iron-sighted SMG. /sarcasm

Seriously, that one map with the train tracks (the one with the train tracks high up), it's happened numerous times.

I am getting better with the sniper rifles though. I'm torn between the SV98 and teh SKS. I do love the fact that you can pretty much tweak loadouts on the fly, until a medic comes along and revives you lol.

I "stalked" Audio and Meade again. I had to ragequit one match due to getting raped by tanks and helicopters every time I would spawn. Also suiciding by C4 when trying to take out tanks lol

SV98 is a monster! It's my favorite sniper rifle out of them all. A fun trick to do when trying to C4 kill tanks, stick 4 C4's on the front of a jeep and one on the back, and get a shotty with frag ammo. Run that jeep into a tank, shoot the rear C4 with the shotty and get a tank kill with a shotty!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The SV98 used to be my favorite long distance rifle, until I got the M40A5 on X-Box...now I need to get that on PC...stuck on an SV98 with the first scope, need to get moar sniper shots.

Anyone gonna be on tonight? I'll probably be on for a while but I'm back on a normal sleep schedule, sorta..

POTATO!

Finally got the straight pull bolt for the SV98 last night. I don't think I have to unscope just to change another round.

Also for fun, I tried the SKS with ironsights. Couldn't hit a guy climbing out of the water on the ladder, and his teammate shot me in the back.

I like bolt action sniper rifles. It makes it feel like more skill is needed for follow up shots instead of just spraying, like people do with the semi-auto snipers. I guess that bias also comes from Counter Strike as well.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"