2010 HHR - hopping on air?

Is it possible to get an air hopping setup in a 2010 HHR LT?

Most of the vids I see are just slow raising and lowering.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Yup definitely possible. 1/2 valves and lines. Along with about 200-250 psi out of a nitrogen bottle. My uncles is hopping a 95 full size Sierra with 24's. as far as for a daily driver, not recommended because doing that leads to tons of mechanical failures especially if you haven't taken the precautions to support the hopping.

Yup definitely possible. 1/2 valves and lines. Along with about 200-250 psi out of a nitrogen bottle. My uncles is hopping a 95 full size Sierra with 24's. as far as for a daily driver, not recommended because doing that leads to tons of mechanical failures especially if you haven't taken the precautions to support the hopping.

Correct, Defiantly not a good idea for a DD

Ok, wont go for hopping then.

What would be ok as a daily driver then?

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

You can bag a vehicle and have it relatively reliable. If you have no experience, dont take on the task. As far as a dd I think something along the lines of a viair 480 and a 5 gallon tank would be good. Streetmetalben could recommend the products better. He works with them a lot more than i do. I do know that it is not cheap for quality products and quality install.

Archived