Jump to content

Face impaled dirtbike crash.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a similar thing happen where a 1/2"- 3/8" branch went about 4 inches up under my skin right at my elbow...never crashed just hit a bush when we were haulin ass..about 20min later my arm started burning...went to urgent care they gave me a shit and pulled it out...pretty surreal wathcing that little twig...that big ass branch in his face is just crazy.

I always thought about it happening and I guess thats one reason I will NEVER ride without goggles on...even if they get mud on them or its hard to see in a race.

taken from your post, "went to urgent care they gave me a shit" enough said.

HAHA.. thats what I get for posting off mobile lol. Guess I type shit more than shot and phone didnt seem to mind.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

THe whole time he handles it like a champ. I woulda cried like a little bitch lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...