Wiring help please

Hi everyone as the title says i am in need of some help, im about to start my first big build within the next 2 to 3 weeks im just ordering everything im going to need right now, so far it looks like im going to have a machman 320amp alt, a duracel gold top up front and two xs power 3400s in the back, for the amps im planning on running 2 crecendo 2000d's strapped powering 4 RE audio sxx 18 d2s wired to 1 ohm and if my math is correct that should be somewhere between 5 and 6k watts right? if im wrong please let me know, now the part that i am confused about is how i should add the other 2 battery's they way im planning on doing it is running back 2 runs of 0 gauge from the from to the main battery to the first 3400 and then the positive from that to the positive on the second battery and then run 0 gauge from that to a distribution block to the 2 crescendo and my re 500.4. am i correct up to this point? how should i ground the battery in the back? to the negative of the front battery? and iv been told im going to need a battery isolator to seperate the front battery from the other two is this true? any help will be appreciated i just want to know what im doing before everything gets here!

Archived