new guy at work claimed 300db

I like guys like this, I let them sit in my car and i just give it hell and watch their face. Now i know my stuff is not special, but ,my car is really small. And It gets kind of stupid full tilt. No normal person drives around with their stereo that loud. It's just funny because they talk and talk and then, after a demo, they come back later and ask for help getting louder.

But I want more, I want to run a bitch out. i want people scrambling to get the door open only to realize that when they do they just put themselves in the hot seat and shit got really stupid. you know, enough power and cone area to suck their ass back in the car when they try to escape.

If I could do that i would just be all like, "ya, i'm only doin like 130db's. but when i get my boss audio subs i should be doin like 1.21 gigawatts"

I like guys like this, I let them sit in my car and i just give it hell and watch their face. Now i know my stuff is not special, but ,my car is really small. And It gets kind of stupid full tilt. No normal person drives around with their stereo that loud. It's just funny because they talk and talk and then, after a demo, they come back later and ask for help getting louder.

But I want more, I want to run a bitch out. i want people scrambling to get the door open only to realize that when they do they just put themselves in the hot seat and shit got really stupid. you know, enough power and cone area to suck their ass back in the car when they try to escape.

If I could do that i would just be all like, "ya, i'm only doin like 130db's. but when i get my boss audio subs i should be doin like 1.21 gigawatts"

aahhahaha

the bailout boogie!

maybe copying this guy will get u what u want....

http://www.stevemead...8-wall-finally/

lmfao @ 1:50

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived