new guy at work claimed 300db

So there is a new Guy at work and when he found out I do spl comps he came to me asking about what I use and whats my highest score. About 2 min into the conversation he starts talking about some mtx 15's he had in a prefab ported box on with 1 2400rms mtx amp per sub doing a 300db....

Yeah I laughed my a$$ off to. So I politely tell him that would be about 2x the world record. He then goes oh I know, it wasn't an official event so it didn't count as a record. Yep I lol'ed here to.

He tells me it was at a comp here in Alaska in a Sears parking lot back in 08. At this point I just looked at him and told him Im not stupid and before trying to act like a pro split competitor that he should atleast find out more about what the person he is bsing knows. Didn't talk to me for the rest of the night

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Oh and I forgot, those mtx amps where only 2 channel amps rated at 2400watts ems at 1ohm per channel. Said he would have broke 350db if he had 2 more mtx 15's so he could have used all 4 channels of the 2 2channel amps he had.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Depends, is your brother a skinny a$$ 120lb skater punk looking Guy that knows everything and has done everything but better then anyone else?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

show him the black nasty and then have him tell you again how 4 15s will do 300db.

Im gonna invite him to the comps this year show him what a real stereo sounds like on the real world

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

lol some guy overheard me talking about rebuilding my box and how my fail single baffle flexxed a lot, guy tried to tell me to use particle board and that his two 1500rms pioneer premiers broke his rear window of his mustang, i agreed with him and let him go on his way, no point in arguing with the dude since all he was trying to do is help, kinda aggravating though that people have to lie to make you think they know what they're talking about.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Depends, is your brother a skinny a$$ 120lb skater punk looking Guy

No

Guy that knows everything and has done everything but better then anyone else?

yes

Archived