alright guys i do a lot of work on photoshop choppin cars, and i noticed alott of people on this forum have very nice cars, rims specifically, i was wondering if anyone could help me out by posting some high res pics of their rims at different angles? just cause i can never find any good rims on the internet without massive hassle, and truck rims are hard to come by, just need to be realy big high res pics and i'd really appreciate it that would help me out big time.. and if you guys need any photoshop help with your cars i could probably be able to help you out, here is some of my work to show you guys kinda what i do

ok well these are just a few of my chops, jsut to clear up anyone who doesn't quite know what 'chopping' cars is, but yeah

heres a really quick one i did yesterday of a lancere

original pic

mitsuorig-1.jpg

My chop

mitsu-3.jpg

nother quicky of a superb

original

Superb.jpg

My Chop

SuperbChop.jpg

and my favourite chop i've done lately i put alot of time into this one

72 fiat

original

Fiatoriginal-2.jpg

my chop

steveabbottfiat-2.jpg

wow those are really good

i started into doing stuff like that but it never really worked out.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

thats some impressive photoshop work! Have you tried visiting local shops? thats the first thing i would do just to get a feel of what i like on my car because most shops will let you put the rim right next to you car so you can get an idea of how it will look on your car.

Too Much Stuff to list .

thats some impressive photoshop work! Have you tried visiting local shops? thats the first thing i would do just to get a feel of what i like on my car because most shops will let you put the rim right next to you car so you can get an idea of how it will look on your car.

well im not lookin for rims for my car i'm lookin for rims that can be used in the chopping, haha