UMGixxer Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Ok I have a Dodge Charger it came with the boston 7 speaker setup: 4 6x9s, 2 3.5s, and 8" sub. A pair of the 6x9s in rear deck, a pair in front doors, and 3.5s in dash. Ok I have a crescendo 1000c4 at my disposal and I will be running a dual 12 setup for my subs. Now Ive heard that rear fill is unnecessary and such but I have always had something in the rear. So I plan on putting a set of pioneer ts-d1720c in the front doors with the tweeter either higher up in the door or in the place of the 3.5s. I was planning on getting a set of 6x9s for the rear deck but I was thinking of maybe just running my stock 6x9s off of my hu. Also I was thinking of putting a better set of 3.5s back in the dash. Only thing that I am certain of at this point is that I will have a comp set in the front doors. All advice is welcome.
ThreehundredC Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Thats the same setup my 300 has. ive seen alot of people put some tweeters in the dash instead of the 3.5 im going to do some 8s in my front doors for now i have two kicker 6x9s in the back. justordered a 2000.4 amp for when i start over
Neckbeard Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 go with cadence!! Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
UMGixxer Posted December 20, 2012 Author Report Posted December 20, 2012 picked up a set of the jbl p660c components
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.