Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's the reason I'm scared to play :P

I bought ArmA 2 for DayZ, though. I might be up to play sometime, just not sure on my schedule at the moment

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

Its where you spawn in a random town elektro zelene berezino anywhere then theres random weapons crates cars and objects you can fortify buildings with also you can place them into your car to take them to your base.

Once you have a base you can scout around and take enemys bases and kill them all, hard to exain really

Posted

DayZ is gonna be the reason I build another PC

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...