Jump to content

Guide On How To Wire Your Subs (Spanish)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like I've said in the past I'm no expert or pro but I'm into car audio & I know car audio is BIG in Latin America so I decided to make a couple of tutorial vids on how to wire your subs & how to wire a car amp. Hope you guys enjoy the videos, hope you share, like, comment & subscribe & well enjoy the videos :)

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

 

 

 

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 491 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...