For sale/Trade 2 12 inch Kove Arrmageddon with box. And Two stereos

Well i hate to do it but i want to go to bigger subs.Up for sale i have two Twelve inch Kove armageddom.These are the subs if memeory serverd correctly were protoypes from RE to see if they would continue with the Kove line.I got these from Kandiman back in 09 and still sound great .Both are 2 ohm dual Voice coil and are about 800rms to maybe 1000 if you send a clean signal. Was ran off first on a brutus 1606 then a 2607 and then a cresendo 3500 all at 2 ohm and they performed just great and loud. Will also include the box with the price. box is 4 cubes and is tuned to 35 hz its just needs a lil paint job. I am asking 400 would like to sell local here in San Jose or close to here since i dont have the original boxes there back in washington but if really intreaded will also ship them to where ever you are or will also Trade for 2 18s plus some cash on my part. looking for subs that would take a cresendo 3500

2012-12-18000102_zps42c2f874.jpg

2012-12-18000022_zps06c48d86.jpg

2012-12-18000027_zpsd9dab7bd.jpg

ALso have a Pioneer Deh-p7800Mp stereo for sale it will come with 2 facees and comes will all the original wiring.Has 16 Band EQ 5V preouts .OEL color Screen,and a built in voltmeter I am selling it for $120 O.B.O

2012-12-18000259_zps2dd16847.jpg

2012-12-18000307_zpsbb3b67e5.jpg

2012-12-18000303_zps9125a088.jpg

2012-12-18000312_zps077043f6.jpg

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

TTT

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Bump Bump Bumps thats what you will hear when you buy these lol

Bass Bump

Numps

TTT

Bumps 370 for subs and box

BASS BASS BASS BUMP

TTT

Archived