revoracing247 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 hey just wondering who has halo ce and if anyone would wanna play. me and my brother have server set up and just messing around and what not. ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 I used to play it a long time ago. I'll have to find my stuff again. I loved messing with all of the mods. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
revoracing247 Posted December 19, 2012 Author Report Posted December 19, 2012 yeah it's tons of fun. bunch of nostalgia ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
revoracing247 Posted December 19, 2012 Author Report Posted December 19, 2012 ugh nevermind, my brother's too tired i guess to figure some problems out with the server tonight. but maybe another night! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.