Lights Dimming?? Ford Diesel on 2400 watts

Ya the bottom is for the sub chanel which is set to low , top is set to high for the speakers, i do have a Voltmeter n if i get a cgance well take a look, should b gettn his Ti800.4 back today n think hes plannin on goin to a shop next cupl days , he does have crossover's n i believe they wired the Tweets directly into the speakers, So on the Ti1500.1 the bass boost should be turned all the way down?? We noticed too when it was jus the id's on thumpin the volts stayd at 13.4 no less, when they cranked the kno for the shallows the it dropped big time??? So the problem would be the wiring for that amp no?? Kus id's takin 1500 very lil dropage, turn shallow on amp boom drops to 11's, if i think of anything else ill post it

My mistake bass knob on the EQ was turnd all the way down Srry

Thanks for the replies

what kinda shallows again? could be pulling the smaller amp to hard

maby gain to high on shallows, are they ran as midbass or smaller subs? (midbass means a little vocal comes out of em, subs just bass)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I would say midbass , they are PGold SL12D4's , gain set at max on the shallows jus to get sum sound out of them on this Hertz amp on the amp he's gettin back not sure, any lower setting in this amp literally sounds if nothing is back there

The Tweets an speakers up front are ran on same power supply could that be why the amp gets hot an is blowing tweets?? I believe the tweets are rated at 100rms themselves

So im lookin at the Ti800.4 ratings an it says 125rms at 4 ohms so each of the shallows is gettin 125 ? Ill check what ohm rating its at later when i get home but it says theyre 300rms/ 600 max, we had issues with the shallows keep blowing too but this set is lasting, prolly bkus how low they r being fed, that is prolly the reason for the gains on the amp needing to be at max kus it isnt enuff for the two correct??

Well i checked the ohm's on the system an everything is right, but we did figure out that when the amp channel for the subs for the shallows is turned up the system bangs and sounds great, but when its turned down the id's dont sound like they should??? Both amps are fed off a capacitor so how do we isolate this problem??? Wire it directly to the amps and get rid of the cap?? Kus we noticed when the tweets kick off the system doesnt sound as good, so why does the sub amp steal this juice??? Is it because its 4 gauge??

Lmao yeah thats what he has, they claimed it was the shiznit....... Apparantely from what ive read theyre worthless so should he ditch it ?

in his situation, he should remove it, burn it, pee on it, and return it to the store. in any order you'd like.

his grounds should be directly on the frame.

his power and ground wire should be the same size, and the biggest that the amp can accept. meaning, 4 gauge in an amp that requires 4 gauge.

gains should be set with an oscope.

Heres the update, last night swapped back in the Ti800.4, and wired the tweets directly to HU, tweets dont work kus theyre blown so he's waitin to get those, with that said the system sounds great, the SQ and Bass is so much more vibrant, so would the tweets cause a short of some sort to rob juice from the amps??

Guna try leave the Cap out and see how it does without it, the id's are wired at 2 ohms so they would be getting 500watts apiece if voltage held up

Archived