Decibel meter Accuracy

Natsuru

Alright cool, i'll pull up the old box calculator and see if I can't whip up a masterpiece

Yah, I know I probably shouldn't have bought the Boss subs, but I figure I would end up blowing one up somehow, and for less than 50$, I figured what the hell

Surprisingly, they aren't half bad, they've outperformed most every cheap subwoofer I've come across, but I know I can do better for just a bit more

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

What do the members of this forum use for your foam needs?

I know Meade uses some brand in his videos, can't recall the name, do you guys know if it works?

If all else fails, I probably have some home audio wall panels for acoustik treatment, don't know if those would be worth a damn...

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

"Great Stuff" is a good brand you can get cheap at stores like walmart. I'd recommend putting something like newspaper between the parts of the car you're going to spray foam on so it's easier to remove later lol just lurk through some other peoples Trunk car builds in our member builds forum i'm sure you'll learn a lot there alone.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Oh, almost forgot

Does it matter that my car is a diesel as far as electricity is concerned?

Not a mechanic, so I have no clue if this car require more electricity to run or something

no I don't believe so, still has an alternator that puts out XXX amps. My truck is a diesel and handles my system better then my last gas truck actually lol. but no generally under 1000rms you don't need much, good wire and maybe the Big 3

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived