Turbo S Beetle SQ Build Quick progress video

Pillars are coming out. Got a couple coats of resin. Did a test fit and the got them glassed today. On with the pictures. Enjoy!

kbbpmq.jpg

osqqmp.jpg

34y458m.jpg

fz5eom.jpg

Finished just in time for it to get dark on me.

4imonn.jpg

Gonna pull some late nights working on these after work this week. Was glad to get this part done today since i had just gotten back from 4 days off at the river. Hope you are enjoying my build.

Thanks! I have seen beetles with trunk builds on you tube that's about it. Once I am done with the front stage then i can get the sub stage started I am debating on a 4th in the trunk/hatch. See what happens trying to decide on a sub right now wanted an xcon might go a different route.

loving the work dude. im hoping to get started on my build soon. good luck with the rest of it man. hope it goes as smoothly as it has for you so far.

Thanks it's been a lot of reading and a lot of trial and error. I have a couple stacks of rings that didn't make the cut. It's gone a little smoother cause I force myself to stop so I don't screw it up. Rather wait a day or two then screw it up and have to start over. Good luck with your build.

thanks man i know how you feel in regards to forcing yourself to stop before you screw it up. thats the nature of the beast when working on vw lol. but as far as plans for my build im hoping to go single 15 ported firing forward on somewhere around the same wattage as you. 1500 rms at one ohm probably. been looking into several different options as far as subs and amps just making up my plan of attack. as far as mids and highs go looking to just do upgraded componet sets and bypass the monsoon amp and run a decent 4 channel amp to them. have you heard your mids play yet? if so were u impressed and are they worth the money put out on them?

I haven't heard them play yet. I'm hoping to make an order to sky high in two weeks to get all my wiring. Hoping by the time these are done I will have the wire in. Then I have to see where my amps are gonna go. I have some ideas but I'm not gonna have them playing until I know where I am puting amps. I don't want to get lazy and start throwing things in. With the 3sixty.3 and some tuning I'm hoping they sound great. I will post and also make a video once the front stage is done.

Archived