Ryan Brawley Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 looking awesome bro! Thanks! I went back to my original idea of stealth amps because of your build. It made me want to see how stealth I could actually get given my limited space. Got some glassing done today. Mixed a cup a little to hot :/
Ryan Brawley Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 Little update on the house that's been keeping busy. Got most the wood flooring done stopped at the office because we aren't done working in there yet so don't want to ruin the floor. After I glassed my trunk I got the bathtub in finally. Took three tubs before we didn't get a cracked one. Also got carpet in yesterday. I have done all the renovations myself except the carpet. Most of it is my first time doing anything like this.
Ryan Brawley Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 Got some speaker cloth that's a decent match. Hoping to get the rings made tonight.
Ryan Brawley Posted December 4, 2013 Author Report Posted December 4, 2013 Just finished installing the volt meter. Trying to continue with a stealth look so I think this came out really good. Here are the pics.
WhiteMax87 Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Lookin good man! Never seen a build in a beetle bug before and may I say that's one sinister lookin bug. Still going with 2 8's? Love all the rf gear, I'm a big rf fan :-D anyways, keep up the good work! 2009 maxima, currently stock
Shelby Cobra Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Sweet build love the airbrush and love the work with the a pillars good work it should sound good in there with the roof line life goes one HP or DB at a time
Ryan Brawley Posted December 4, 2013 Author Report Posted December 4, 2013 After a long search found a local place to get fiberglass supplies. Only 10 minutes from my house.
Ryan Brawley Posted December 4, 2013 Author Report Posted December 4, 2013 Lookin good man! Never seen a build in a beetle bug before and may I say that's one sinister lookin bug. Still going with 2 8's? Love all the rf gear, I'm a big rf fan :-D anyways, keep up the good work! That's the only part of my original plan that changed. I'm using a idmax 12 it will be wired at 4ohm on the t1500.1 Thanks to the others that replied really adds fuel to my fire to get this done when other people like what I have done.
WhiteMax87 Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Lookin good man! Never seen a build in a beetle bug before and may I say that's one sinister lookin bug. Still going with 2 8's? Love all the rf gear, I'm a big rf fan :-D anyways, keep up the good work!That's the only part of my original plan that changed. I'm using a idmax 12 it will be wired at 4ohm on the t1500.1Thanks to the others that replied really adds fuel to my fire to get this done when other people like what I have done.oh shoot, duh me, forgot about the pics of your id max 12 lol. I've never heard any image dynamics before, how do they sound? Looks like a pretty beefy 12. 2009 maxima, currently stock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.