Some Pics Of My "build" -67 Mustang

So Ive had this thing ever since the day the PS3 came out, but only really started doing stuff to it the last couple months. And now I have just moved, and its still 4 hours away from me. But now I have a 30 gallon air compressor of my own so I don't have to borrow one, and will be getting a welder sometime soon around the time I get it up here. So I will be able to finish sandblasting the few select areas that need it, and weld in things like the floor pans etc that aren't completely in. I don't have a massive amount of pics, but here are some highlights of what I do have. You can see it still needs alot of work, but it is coming along nicely. There was sand literally everywhere due to the fact I was sandblasting, so don't let it bother you too much. Before I left town I just threw some of the parts on there like the doors and fenders just for the purpose of pics, and seeing what it would look like, so here you go.

IMG_6585.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

IMG_6663.jpg

car1.jpg

82661fe0.jpg

One of the nicest things about it in my opinion is that it was originally an inline 6 car. I don't have that engine, but do have a 302 that needs rebuilt, and will be stroked to a 347. This gives me an excuse in my mind to not be concerned about originality. Therefore, I have pretty set plans for some fun stuff, like air ride. Also atleast a 15" btl or level 5, or an 18 if I can fit it. Im pretty open about most things on it really, since I have no reason to keep it orriginal. Ive been strongly considering flaring the fenders quite a bit, and maybe doing something with the front and rear "bumpers." So let me know what you think, and hopefully I will be able to get back onto working on this thing in the next couple weeks,

thats sweet man

My step daughter has a 65 I been working on the past few months as well, after messing around in tha trunk, only think I can think about in that trunk is 1-12" on each rear quarter panel, in that air pocket, can get easily 1.5cf glassed in there, or 2-10s behind the back seat, firing in to the rear deck

with out taking up the whole trunk

I definitely think your body is straighter than my stepdaughters hah

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well im not too worried about having trunk space. For that matter im not too worried about having a back seat. That being said, the minimum ill be doing is having a 15 like I said with the trunk sealed off.

Btw, I do have most of that parts needed to put it back together, though most arent shown. the only think I really need is the cowl (between the windshield and hood) and a bit of a piece for the frame up front where the battery leaked on a previous owner, though I might just build that up with scrap metal or something. As far as the body goes, the only part that really needs any work is the front fenders, which have some rust holes in places, though nothing big.