4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt

15'' L7 x2

06zx 1500.1 (anther one)

1/o ga.

Well I blew it finally.. Piece of junk had it only a month.... it just stopped working, no loud pop or wierd noises just stopped working, it doesn't move any more...

Pretty sure it wasn't, their was no distortion...

Well This is what I'm getting to replace it, and it Isn't going to be a Kicker ever ever again, my first and my last Kicker...

m998cl.jpg

Specs Here http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...SPL/TS-W5102SPL

Siggy.png

i love it when people act that way. hear it every day at circuit city. I don't want a gateway give me an hp. I don't want an hp give me a toshiba.

So if that pioneer blows are you going say no more pioneer? You are going to run out of brands soon

i love it when people act that way. hear it every day at circuit city. I don't want a gateway give me an hp. I don't want an hp give me a toshiba.

So if that pioneer blows are you going say no more pioneer? You are going to run out of brands soon

we make speakers for the common man, but we can't make them error/user proof. :)

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

in all honesty korndog, buying that woofer, that is 2500 watts RMS and 6000 watts max, with a ZX750.1 that does what, 900 watts, is REALLY mis-matched.........this is why there are dealers, to help educate proper buying practices.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

in all honesty korndog, buying that woofer, that is 2500 watts RMS and 6000 watts max, with a ZX750.1 that does what, 900 watts, is REALLY mis-matched.........this is why there are dealers, to help educate proper buying practices.

LOL Dealers, I work at a dealer doing installations... No I am not going to keep that amp, I am getting a Bigger, Better Hifonics BXi2008D

2000 watts RMS, 4000 watts max... Should be perfect match.

I'm just saying that sub had something wrong with it the first day I turned it on it stunk really bad, and the gains were adjusted with a multimeter... Now PoleCat, you can't say kicker has never made a subwoofer with a flaw, I think I just got a bad one, But that L7 didn't hit hard enough for me.

Siggy.png

LOL Dealers, I work at a dealer doing installations... No I am not going to keep that amp, I am getting a Bigger, Better Hifonics BXi2008D

2000 watts RMS, 4000 watts max... Should be perfect match.

I'm just saying that sub had something wrong with it the first day I turned it on it stunk really bad, and the gains were adjusted with a multimeter... Now PoleCat, you can't say kicker has never made a subwoofer with a flaw, I think I just got a bad one, But that L7 didn't hit hard enough for me.

my l7s smelled for a bit too after about 30-45 min of pounding, now it takes like an hour for em to start to smell a little